This page contains links to selected publications recently published on the BLS website.
A list of all recent publications can be found on What's New from BLS.
Week of March 3–7, 2014
- The Employment Situation - February 2014. USDL-14-0354
- Commissioner's Statement on the Employment Situation.
- Productivity and Costs - Fourth Quarter and Annual Averages 2013, Revised. USDL-14-0353
The Editor's Desk
BLS released the February
2014 Employment Situation report this morning. Read my statement
about the report. This week, President Obama presented to Congress his fiscal year 2015 budget request. The 2015
Presidentís Budget proposes $610.1 million in funding for BLS for the fiscal year that begins on October 1, 2014. This request is an
increase of $17.9 million over the funding we have received in fiscal year 2014. At this proposed funding level, no further reductions to BLS
programs would be required. You can read more about the proposed budget for BLS.
Upcoming News Releases
- Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey
Tuesday, March 11, 2014 (10:00 AM)
- Employer Costs for Employee Compensation
Wednesday, March 12, 2014 (10:00 AM)
- U.S. Import and Export Price Indexes
Thursday, March 13, 2014 (08:30 AM)
- Producer Price Index
Friday, March 14, 2014 (08:30 AM)
- Regional and State Employment and Unemployment (Monthly)
Monday, March 17, 2014 (10:00 AM)
More upcoming news releases »
Get E-mail Updates
This page is usually updated each Friday. Type your e-mail address into the space in the box to the right to receive alerts each time this page is updated.